Sunday, March 6, 2011

My neighbours goat, lol!

Hey all,
I'm back this time with a picture of my neighbors goat. :D I totally lacked inspiration one day last august, so I made some pics of the goats in my neighbors backyard. Of the series, I liked this one the most. Used a Canon 450D with a Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM at f/1.8. Exposure time was 1/500th of a second at ISO 100. Somewhat outside my style, yet a fun subject for once. Let me know what you guys think. ^^
 

10 comments:

  1. goats are cute. And it's a good picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha epic cow. Followed and supporting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cow man holy shit... Followed! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good quality photo! I'd love to see some more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture. Where do you live? I wish I had some wildlife around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D yeah.
    I would feed it the whole day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What the Hell? Some people here don't see/read its a Goat hahaha :D
    NOT COW !

    ReplyDelete